Press Release Archive
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to access a live video webcast of its virtual Investor Day held over two days: Monday, September 14, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. EDT to 4:00 p.m. EDT and Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. EDT to 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- In a Phase 1 study in the U.S., at 7 days after a second dose of 30μg, BNT162b2 elicited SARS-CoV-2–neutralizing geometric mean titers (GMTs) in younger adults (18-55 years of age) that were 3.8 times the GMT of a panel of 38 sera of SARS-CoV-2 convalescent patients, and in older ad
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that it will be holding its rescheduled Investor Day virtually over two days: Monday, September 14, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. EDT to approximately 4:00 p.m. EDT and Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. EDT to approximately 1:00 p.m. EDT.
Phase 3 CROWN trial meets primary endpoint at an interim analysis for efficacy
- Supply to be provided over the course of 2021, subject to Health Canada approval
- Agreement is part of Pfizer's and BioNTech's global commitment to help address the pandemic
- Pfizer and BioNTech began a Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy trial and remain on track to seek regulatory review as early as October 2020 , and manufacture globally up to 100 million dos
- ?Supply of 120 million doses to be provided in the first half of 2021, subject to regulatory approval
- Agreement is part of Pfizer’s and BioNTech’s global commitment to help address the pandemic
- Pfizer and BioNTech began a Phase 2b/3 safety and
- Companies advance nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) candidate BNT162b2, which encodes an optimized SARS-CoV-2 full-length spike glycoprotein, at a 30μg dose level in a 2 dose regimen into Phase 2/3 Study
- Candidate and dose level selection info
- U.S. government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for $1.95 billion and can acquire up to 500 million additional doses
- Americans to receive the vaccine for free consistent with U.S.
- The data further demonstrated the ability of BNT162b1 to elicit high SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing titers
- BNT162b1 elicited strong CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses against SARS-CoV-2-rece
- Thirty million doses expected to be delivered in 2020 and 2021, subject to regulatory approval or authorization
- Pfizer and BioNTech remain on track to begin an anticipated Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy trial later this month, seek regulatory review as early as Oc
Anticipated large, global Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy study may begin as early as July 2020
- Funding to Support Development of New Antibiotics as Part of Broader Industry Effort
- New Partnership with More than 20 Other Companies Will Focus on Medicines that Address Most Resistant Bacteria and Life-Threatening Infections
- Builds on Pfizer’s longstanding work to address the global burden of infectious di
- In an ongoing U.S
- First and only FDA-approved immunotherapy to demonstrate a significant overall survival benefit in the first-line setting in a Phase III study
- In JAVELIN Bladder 100, BAVENCIO maintenance treatment extended median overall survival by 50% over standard of care
- Priority review completed under FDA’s Real-Time Oncology Review (RTOR) pilot program, following receipt of Breakthrough Therapy Designation
Rockland, MA and New York, US, JUNE 30, 2020 – EMD Serono, the biopharmaceutical business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany in the US and Canada, and Pfizer In
NEW YORK, N.Y., June 29, 2020 – Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today announced that the European Commission approved DAURISMO? (glasdegib), a Hedgehog pathway inhibitor, in combination with low-dose cytarabine (LDAC), a type of chemotherapy, for the treatment of newly diagnosed (de novo or secondary) acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in adult patients who are not candidates for standard chemotherapy.
Board of Directors approves quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share
- Antimicrobial resistance is a leading global health challengei that requires urgent action to ensure a safer world for everyone, everywhere
- Effective surveillance and timely data feedback are cri
Darmstadt, Germany, and New York, US, June 22, 2020 – Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, which operates its biopharmaceutical business as EMD Serono in the US and Canada, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has validated for review the Type II variation application for BAVENCIO? (avelumab) for first-line maintenance treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma (UC). With this validation, the application is complete, and the EMA will now begin the review procedure.
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.